A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let their journey begin..
When can we chat tomorrow when we both on our desktop and/or laptop? I need to help you learn how to embed your YouTube videos inside this blog?
As far as the LL work, great start with good distractions in a known environment - your home. When will your car be fixed so you can go places again with Mia?
Pointers:
1) WEAR long pants, running shoes and socks. I cringed when I saw what you were wearing as when (not if) Mia dashes away chasing a butterfly, or whatever, and there is ANY pressure of the LL on your bare, exposed skin, hat will cause not a burn, but it will actually melt your skin. It is a horrible wound, hurts like the dickens, and takes forever to heal. PLEASE, wear long pants, running shoes, and socks to protect you.
When can we chat tomorrow when we both on our desktop and/or laptop? I need to help you learn how to embed your YouTube videos inside this blog?
ReplyDeleteAs far as the LL work, great start with good distractions in a known environment - your home. When will your car be fixed so you can go places again with Mia?
Pointers:
1) WEAR long pants, running shoes and socks. I cringed when I saw what you were wearing as when (not if) Mia dashes away chasing a butterfly, or whatever, and there is ANY pressure of the LL on your bare, exposed skin, hat will cause not a burn, but it will actually melt your skin. It is a horrible wound, hurts like the dickens, and takes forever to heal. PLEASE, wear long pants, running shoes, and socks to protect you.
Roxanne